Alchemy can mean many things to many different people. But the Chinese Daoist masters believed that people are like gold—that their spirits can never tarnish and disintegrate like other base metals, such as silver. Even though most people believe we all will eventually grow old, decrepit, and die, these Chinese masters believed humans could become physically immortal!
- When you want to put yourself first in your life but life feels like it’s getting in the way
- When you want to enter the mystery of life
- When life is going really well but you feel like there has to be something more to life
- When you want to really fly in your life and realize your full potential
- Sometimes alchemy is appropriate near the end of life or in cases of severe illness
The Alchemical Stages take you on a journey of self-discovery, a transformative process, opening your portals to see and experience the world differently, so that you don’t need to die and be reborn to experience the innocence of a child. They include:
- Stages 1-3 – Clear out the baggage of this lifetime and anything you brought into this life (genetics, past-lives, etc.) Release rebellious qi so that you can stop fighting for your heart’s desire and start allowing it to be easy.
- Stages 4-6—Change your perceptions so you can fly in your life. Metaphorically, flying is about really living your full potential. The Immortals were purported to actually fly from mountain to mountain in China.
- Stages 7-9 –Retreat from the world. Overcome time and space. These stages are for those who are ready to remove themselves from everyday life.
The Alchemical Stages do not have time-based schedules. It is simply entering into the mystery and walking that road. It could take months, a year, or lifetimes. We are in dialogue about where you are in the process. And the process is simply a map of a path that was created by Chinese masters long ago. It may be a path you follow exactly, or you may create your own path.